website counter

div style="text-align: center; display: block;">FREELANCE ARTICLE WRITER
FREELANCE ARTICLE WRITER

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Tucky Walker Family

Dis here be a story bout the Walker family from Tucky (Kentucky). Dis here story start out being set in the 1800's right round de time of de Civil War and little Ben Walker he be born da year da war started. He be born a slave but this young un he had himself a future. So to be tru to his story the riting it gonna be as riginal as I'S can get it cause I's trying to be a good storyteller see and get ya'll in the mood see. Enjoy this here story!


This story will hopefully honor the men and women of this dark time in American History. I in no way mean to insult, ridicule, mock or demean the wonderful people of that generation, but it si my understanding that at the time that their speach was I am writing due to the lack of educational oppurtunities available to them and the cruel poverty they had to endure. This story will demonstrate how strong, admirable, respectable, intelligent and industrious this generation was throught the two main characters of Ben and Sarah Walker. I also hope to portray how deeply moral and religious they were, which is what I believe has been such a unique characteristic to the black culture in the Rural American South that still exists today.

No comments:

Post a Comment